Thank you for giving us the opportunity to talk with you about United Way of the Coastal Empire and the work we are doing to build a better community for all of the Coastal Empire’s residents. To show our appreciation, we are offering you this chance to win one of these prizes.
- $1,200 Caribbean Cruise – courtesy of Seacrest Partners
- $1,000 Savannah Tire Gift Card, courtesy of Savannah Tire
- $1,000 Georgia Pacific Paper Products, courtesy of Georgia Pacific Savannah River Mill
- $1,000 Gift Card for a Shopping Spree (good at any Target location), courtesy of Canady, Richbourg & Woodward, LLP
- $1,000 Worth of Groceries (good at any Publix location), courtesy of anonymous donor
- $1,000 Worth of Groceries (good at any Kroger location), courtesy of anonymous donor
- $500 Levy Jewelers Gift Card, courtesy of Levy Jewelers
- Sofa Set by IKEA, includes a chocolate color microfiber sofa and table
- Georgia Southern University Package, includes basketful of Georgia Southern University (GSU) items, 2 season tickets to GSU football, 4 tickets to show of choice at Performing Arts Center, family membership to the museum, family pass to the Wildlife Winterfest and 2 tickets to Rhythm and Brews at the Garden of the Coastal Plain
- Lowe’s Product Package, includes a Grill Master 3-burner gas grill with side burner and patio loveseat and coffee table set
- Summer BBQ Package – Grill & Fixin’s, includes a Char-Griller Grillin Pro 3001 3-burner gas grill with side burner, courtesy of Lowe’s and a $400 gift card courtesy of Red & White Food Store
- Tybee Island Getaway, includes 2 nights stay and parking, courtesy of Sea & Breeze Beach Hotel
- Historic Downtown Staycation, includes 1 night stay and breakfast, courtesy of Savannah Lodging, Old Savannah Tours trolley tour for 2 and a $50 VISA gift card
- Westin Weekend, includes 1 night stay for 2 and Sunday brunch, courtesy of the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort and Spa
Thank you to our generous sponsors and anonymous donors for the gifts listed above. Other gifts may be added throughout the campaign.
UNITED WAY PRIZE GIVEAWAY RULES
Here’s How It Works…
- ELIGIBILITY: Any individual who is 18 years or older and who attends a United Way campaign meeting or event is eligible to enter. No pledge or donation is required. United Way staff, board members, Campaign Cabinet members, Loaned Associates and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the United Way prize giveaway. In order to enter the United Way Prize Giveaway or receive the prize, you must fully comply with the rules; and by entering, you agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of sponsors, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects, and you certify that you are eligible to enter.
- HOW TO ENTER: Complete entry form below. One entry per person. Completed entry forms must be given to the company’s Campaign Chairperson, who will forward them to the United Way of the Coastal Empire. Mechanically altered or reproduced entries are not eligible.
- PRIZE DRAWING: United Way will periodically select the winner(s), beginning Wednesday, September 4, 2013 through Friday, November 22, 2013.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by mail, email and/or phone, and results will be announced on the United Way website. Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name and likeness for publicity or promotional purposes without additional compensation or permission. Taxes, if any, are the responsibility of person receiving the gift.
For more information, please contact Julie Cyr at 912.651.7714.
Congratulations to the following winners of United Way Prize Giveaway:
- Chef Gloria Clements, Starfish Cafe of Union Mission (Prize: $1,200 Caribbean Cruise)
- Raymon Pitts, Georgia Pacific Savannah River Mill (Prize: Georgia Southern University Package)
- Christopher Westcott, Georgia Pacific Savannah River Mill (Prize: Tybee Island Getaway)
- David Dean, Georgia Pacific Savannah River Mill (Prize: Georgia Pacific Paper Products)
- Mollie Hobbs, Bryan County Board of Education (Prize: Lowe’s Product Package)
- Patrick King, Gulfstream Aerospace (Prize: Historic Savannah Staycation)
- Felicia Harrelson, Gulfstream Aerospace (Prize: Summer BBQ Package)
- Julien Pedron, Gulfstream Aerospace (Prize: Sofa Set by IKEA)
- Shelby Bush, Liberty County Board of Education (Prize: $1,000 worth of groceries at any Kroger location)
- Mary Kay Schaffer, Effingham County Board of Education (Prize: Westin Weekend)
- David Whiteman, DIRTT (Prize: $1,000 worth of groceries at any Publix location)
- Your name here!
© 2013 United Way of the Coastal Empire. All Rights Reserved