As a way to say thank you for giving us the opportunity to present the work we’re doing to build a better community, United Way of the Coastal Empire offers you a chance to win one of these prizes. To qualify, simply attend a United Way campaign meeting or event and complete an entry form.
- $1,000 Savannah Tire Gift Card: Courtesy of Savannah Tire
- $1,000 Target Shopping Spree: Courtesy of Canady, Richbourg & Woodward, LLP
- $1,000 Georgia Pacific Paper Products: Courtesy of Georgia Pacific Savannah River Mill
- $1,200 Caribbean Cruise: Courtesy of Seacrest Partners
- $1,000 Worth of Groceries: Courtesy of anonymous donor, good at any Publix location
- $1,000 Worth of Groceries: Courtesy of anonymous donor, good at any Kroger location
- Sterling Silver & Pearl Earrings & Bracelet: Courtesy of Levy Jewelers, a $500 value
- Georgia Southern Prize Package: Courtesy of Georgia Southern University, includes tickets to multiple Georgia Southern University events including 2 season passes for the 2012 Football Season
- Summer BBQ Package – Grill & Fixin’s: Includes a Master Forge 5-Burner Gas Grill courtesy of Lowe’s and $400 worth of fixin’s courtesy of Piggly Wiggly
- Tybee Island Getaway: Includes 2 nights at Sea and Breeze Hotel, a $25 gift card to Marlin Monroes, Old Savannah Tours trolley tour for 2, and a 3 day bike rental for 2 from Fat Tire Bikes
- Bay Street Blowout: Includes 1 night at Mulberry Inn with breakfast for 2 and parking, Old Savannah Tours trolley tour for 2 and $50 gift card for any Turner Foods Restaurant
- Savannah River Staycation: Includes 1 night at Westin Savannah Harbor, breakfast for 2, Old Savannah Tours trolley tour for 2 and a $50 gift card for any Turner Foods Restaurant
Thank you to our generous sponsors and anonymous donors for the gifts listed above.
United Way Prize Giveaway Rules:
- Eligibility: Any individual who is 18 years or older and who attends a United Way campaign meeting or event is eligible to enter. No pledge or donation is required. United Way staff, board members, Campaign Cabinet members, Loaned Associates and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the United Way prize giveaway. In order to enter the United Way prize giveaway or receive the prize, you must fully comply with the rules, and by entering you agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of sponsors, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects, and you certify that you are eligible to enter.
- How To Enter: Complete entry form. One entry per person. Completed entry forms must be given to the company’s Campaign Chairperson, who will forward them to the United Way of the Coastal Empire. Mechanically altered or reproduced entries are not eligible.
- Prize Drawing: United Way will periodically select the winner(s), beginning Thursday, September 6, 2012 through Friday, November 16, 2012.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by mail, email and/or phone, and results will be announced on the United Way website. Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name and likeness for publicity or promotional purposes without additional compensation or permission.
Congratulations to the following winners:
- Monesca Smith, South University – $1,200 Caribbean Cruise, courtesy of Seacrest Partners
- Scott Southwick, Georgia Pacific Savannah River Mill – Georgia Southern Package, courtesy of Georgia Southern University
- Kimberly Walsh, federal employee – Tybee Island Getaway
- Sharon Brown, ILA Welfare Fund – Sterling silver, pearl earrings and bracelet, courtesy of Levy Jewelers
- Kimberly Tucker, Rincon Elementary School – Summer BBQ Package – Grill & Fixin’s
- Kathy Wade, Live Oak Public Libraries (Pooler Library) – Bay Street Blowout, courtesy of Prince Bush Smith Hotels
- Tara DiBona, Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation - $1,000 Georgia Pacific paper products, courtesy of Georgia Pacific Savannah River Mill
- Nancy Hickman, Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation -$1,000 Kroger gift card, courtesy of an anonymous donor
- Robby Eskridge, St. Joseph’s/Candler Health System – $1,000 Target shopping spree, courtesy of Canady, Richbourg & Woodward, LLP
- David Clifton, Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation – Savannah River Staycation, courtesy of Prince Bush Smith Hotels
- Erica Goldwire, Coca Cola – $1,000 Publix gift card, courtesy of an anonymous donor
- Darryl Kershaw, City of Savannah – $1,000 Savannah Tire gift card, courtesy of Savannah Tire
For more information, please contact Julie Cyr at 912.651.7714.
© 2013 United Way of the Coastal Empire. All Rights Reserved