United Way of the Coastal Empire offers individuals a chance to win one of many gifts as a way to say thank you for giving United Way the opportunity to present the work we’re doing to build a better community. Anyone attending a United Way campaign meeting at their place of employment is eligible to enter. United Way will periodically select the winner(s) beginning September 10, 2015 through November 20, 2015. No donation is required.
- $500 Shopping Spree, good at any Target location, courtesy of an anonymous donor
- $500 Levy Jewelers Gift Card, courtesy of Levy Jewelers
- $1,000 Georgia-Pacific Paper Products, courtesy of Georgia-Pacific Savannah River Mill
- $1,000 Worth of Groceries, good at any Publix location, courtesy of Canady, Richbourg & Woodward, LLP
- $1,000 Worth of Groceries, good at any Kroger location, courtesy of an anonymous donor
- $1,200 Caribbean Cruise, courtesy of Seacrest Partners
- Backyard Barbecue Package, includes Char-Griller pellet grill and 5-piece patio set with umbrella, courtesy of Lowe’s
- Casual Cookout Package, includes 5-piece patio set with umbrella and Master Forge 4-burner grill, courtesy of Lowe’s
- Weekend Warrior Package, includes Kobalt 3-drawer wood work bench, courtesy of Lowe’s; $250 Lowe’s gift card, courtesy of an anonymous donor; and IKEA Timsfors loveseat, courtesy of IKEA
- Tinkering with Tools, includes Kobalt 6-drawer tool chest with 4-drawer tool cabinet, courtesy of Lowe’s; and $250 Lowe’s gift card, courtesy of an anonymous donor
- Best of Savannah’s Festivals, includes 2 tickets to 2015 Savannah VOICE Festival Opera “Alice Ryley”; 2 VIP passes to 2015 Savannah Food & Wine Festival’s Taste of Savannah, courtesy of Tourism Leadership Council; and 3 pairs of Tier 1 tickets to 2016 Savannah Music Festival
- Georgia Southern University Package, includes 2 season tickets to Georgia Southern University football, 2 tickets to show of choice at Performing Arts Center, 2 memberships to the Georgia Southern Museum and autographed copy of the book “Georgia Southern University”
- Relax and Recharge Package, includes IKEA Timsfors loveseat, courtesy of IKEA; 3-piece balcony-height patio set, courtesy of Lowe’s; and $200 gift card, courtesy of Jones Red & White
- Mansion on Forsyth Park, includes 2-night stay with breakfast for 2 at 700 Drayton Restaurant
- Savannah Harbor Staycation, includes 2-night stay at The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa and Sunday Brunch for 2 at Aqua Star
- Coastal Getaways, includes 1-night stay at Sea & Breeze Hotel on Tybee Island and 1-night stay at Hilton Garden Inn, Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, courtesy of Savannah Lodging
- Fly Away with JetBlue, includes 2 roundtrip travel certificates for JetBlue Airways – taxes, fees and conditions apply
Thank you to our generous sponsors and anonymous donors for the gifts listed above. Other gifts may be added throughout the campaign.
UNITED WAY PRIZE GIVEAWAY RULES:
- ELIGIBILITY: Any individual who is 18 years or older and who attends a United Way campaign meeting or event is eligible to enter. No pledge or donation is required. United Way staff, Loaned Associates and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the United Way prize giveaway. In order to enter the United Way Prize Giveaway or receive the prize, you must fully comply with the rules; and by entering, you agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of sponsors, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects; and you certify that you are eligible to enter.
- HOW TO ENTER: Complete entry form. One entry per person. Completed entry forms must be given to the company’s Campaign Manager, who will forward them to the United Way of the Coastal Empire. Mechanically altered or reproduced entries are not eligible.
- PRIZE DRAWING: United Way will periodically select the winner(s), beginning Thursday, September 10, 2015 through Friday, November 20, 2015.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by mail, email and/or phone, and results will be announced on the United Way website. Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name and likeness for publicity or promotional purposes without additional compensation or permission. Taxes, if any, are the responsibility of person receiving the gift. Prizes are non-transferable.
- Deidre Ford, Effingham County Board of Education – Casual Cookout Package
- Zorrida Harris, Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation – Georgia Southern University Package
- Katrina Williams, Park Place Outreach – Best of Savannah’s Festivals
- Richard Mathis, Salvation Army – Tinkering with Tools
- Ruth Weeks, Savannah-Chatham County Public Schools – Backyard Barbeque Package
- Christopher Pigg, Kroger – $500 Shopping Spree at Target
- Leonard Gecik, Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation – $1,000 Georgia-Pacific Paper Products
- Chloe Cooper, Gould Elementary – Coastal Getaways
- Michael Bullard, Colonial Oil – Weekend Warrior Package
- Kevin Hicks, City of Savannah – Relax and Recharge Package
- Elizabeth Weiss, Publix – $1,000 worth of groceries at Publix
For questions, please contact Julie Cyr at 912.651.7714.
© 2016 United Way of the Coastal Empire. All Rights Reserved