United Way of the Coastal Empire offers individuals a chance to win one of many gifts as a way to say thank you for giving United Way the opportunity to present the work we’re doing to build a better community. Anyone attending a United Way campaign meeting at their place of employment is eligible to enter. United Way will periodically select the winner(s) beginning September 4th, 2014 through November 21st, 2014. No donation is required.
- $1,200 Caribbean Cruise, courtesy of Seacrest Partners
- $1,000 Savannah Tire Gift Card, courtesy of Savannah Tire
- $1,000 Georgia Pacific Paper Products, courtesy of Georgia-Pacific Savannah River Mill
- $1,000 Shopping Spree, courtesy of Canady, Richbourg & Woodward, LLP, good at any Target location
- $1,000 Worth of Groceries, courtesy of anonymous donor, good at any Publix location
- $1,000 Worth of Groceries, courtesy of anonymous donor, good at any Kroger location
- $500 Levy Jewelers Gift Card, courtesy of Levy Jewelers
- Fly Away with Jet Blue, includes 2 round-trip travel certificates to and from any city Jet Blue serves – taxes & fees apply
- Best of Savannah’s Festivals, includes 2 VIP passes to 2014 Savannah Food & Wine Festival, 3 pairs of tier-1 seats to Savannah Music Festival 2015 performances of the winner’s choice
- Georgia Southern University Package, includes basketful of Georgia Southern University (GSU) items, 2 season tickets to GSU football, 2 tickets to show of choice at Performing Arts Center, 2 tickets to Rhythm and Brews at the Botanical Garden, 2 memberships to the Georgia Southern Museum, a family 4-pack admission to the Wildlife WinterFest at the Center for Wildlife Education and an autographed copy of the book “Georgia Southern University”
- Furniture Package, includes Karlstad loveseat and cover, courtesy of IKEA (value $518) and a beautiful all American made hardwood framed armchair with brass nail head accents and burnt red velveteen fabric, courtesy of 24e (value $1,500)
- Lowe’s Patio Package, includes Alen & Roth 2 piece Parlini red/pink aluminum patio set (value $673) and a Master Forge 4 burner grill (value $199), courtesy of Lowe’s
- Summer BBQ Package – Grill & Fixin’s, includes a Char-Griller 580-sq in Pellet Grill (value $450), courtesy of Lowe’s and a $200 gift card, courtesy of Red & White Food Store
- Tybee Island Getaway, includes 1 night stay and parking, courtesy of Sea & Breeze Beach Hotel and Catamaran Maritime History and Dolphin Cruise for 2, courtesy of Good Time Charters
- Historic Downtown Staycation, includes 1 night stay at Historic Savannah Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn with breakfast and parking, courtesy of Savannah Lodging plus 2 tickets on Old Savannah Tours’ Haunted Trolley
- Savannah River Staycation, includes 2 nights stay at Westin Savannah Harbor and Old Savannah Tours’ Historic Overview Tour for 2
- Mansion on Forsyth Park, includes 2 nights stay with breakfast for 2 at Mansion on Forsyth Park and Old Savannah Tours’ Historic On/Off Tour for 2
Thank you to our generous sponsors and anonymous donors for the gifts listed above. Other gifts may be added throughout the campaign.
UNITED WAY PRIZE GIVEAWAY RULES:
- ELIGIBILITY: Any individual who is 18 years or older and who attends a United Way campaign meeting or event is eligible to enter. No pledge or donation is required. United Way staff, Loaned Associates and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the United Way prize giveaway. In order to enter the United Way Prize Giveaway or receive the prize, you must fully comply with the rules; and by entering, you agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of sponsors, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects, and you certify that you are eligible to enter.
- HOW TO ENTER: Complete entry form. One entry per person. Completed entry forms must be given to the company’s Campaign Chairperson, who will forward them to the United Way of the Coastal Empire. Mechanically altered or reproduced entries are not eligible.
- PRIZE DRAWING: United Way will periodically select the winner(s), beginning Thursday, September 4, 2014 through Friday, November 21, 2014.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by mail, email and/or phone, and results will be announced on the United Way website. Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name and likeness for publicity or promotional purposes without additional compensation or permission. Taxes, if any, are the responsibility of person receiving the gift.
PRIZE GIVEAWAY WINNERS:
- Isha-Nae Burrison of Economic Opportunity Authority – $1,200 Caribbean Cruise
- Yvette Flatman of St. Joseph’s/Candler Hospital – Georgia Southern University package
© 2014 United Way of the Coastal Empire. All Rights Reserved