(Left to right, from front): Renee Marinelli, Pat Edwards, Hannah Leveridge, John Malone, Sheila Patterson, Will Gruver, Brianna Dean, Nancy Carr, Elise Drewsen, Stephen Roddenberry, Melanie Smith, Kelsey Keane, Jenny Grusheski, Rick Thompson, Leigh Ann Hammen
About United Way Loaned Associates Program
United Way of the Coastal Empire expresses our sincere appreciation to the 2015 Loaned Associates and the companies that have so generously donated their services to United Way.
Loaned Associates are loaned by their employers or company sponsored to assist United Way staff in the development and implementation of workplace campaigns. Specifically, Loaned Associates lend their expertise and energy to help United Way expand solicitation efforts, reach new markets and broaden the base of community giving. In doing so, they help strengthen the United Way commitment to fulfilling our mission to improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of communities. Loaned Associates keep fundraising costs low by maximizing staff and volunteer efforts. In return, United Way provides a unique management program that develops sales and executive leadership skills and an understanding of community organizations.
Special thanks to Loaned Associates Chair Joe Buck from Savannah Graduates for his leadership and hard work in recruiting the Loaned Associates.
2015 United Way Loaned Associates
- SGT Benji Broome – US Army
- Nancy Carr – United Way
- Brianna Dean – Savannah State University
- SSG Jaime Diaz – US Army
- Elise Drewsen – Sponsored by Georgia Power
- Patricia Edwards – South University
- Jennifer Grusheski – United Way
- Will Gruver – United Way
- Leigh Ann Hammen – United Way
- Kelsey Keane – Sponsored by St. Joseph’s/Candler
- Willie Mae Knight – City of Savannah
- Hannah Leveridge – Chatham County Government
- John Malone – Georgia Ports Authority
- Rene Marinelli – United Way
- Sheila Patterson – Georgia Pacific Savannah River Mill
- Stephen Roddenberry – Georgia Pacific Savannah River Mill
- Melanie Smith – South University
- Rick Thompson – Sponsored by Memorial Health
Loaned Associate Spotlight
United Way wants to shine a special light of thanks on John Malone! He has been there, done that—and we love that he keeps coming back. John Malone, our veteran Loaned Associate and recurring volunteer, returns to United Way of the Coastal Empire to help lead the team again this year. Among fresh faces and capable hands he comments, “I enjoy meeting people and making new friends,” but most importantly he acknowledges that, “each campaign is a challenge and the people we get in here makes the difference.” Click here to read more about John!
© 2015 United Way of the Coastal Empire. All Rights Reserved