Coastal Empire 2-1-1
The mission of United Way 2-1-1 is to provide area citizens with a streamlined process of getting health and human services information and the opportunity to donate goods and to volunteer services by using one easy to remember phone number (2-1-1).
You can speak with a live, knowledgeable, trained operator 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and even on holidays who can refer you to community services that are available to meet your needs. Translation service is available for over 50 languages. All calls are confidential, and give you the opportunity to ask questions and get answers.
United Way 2-1-1 serves Bryan, Chatham, Effingham, Glynn, Liberty and McIntosh counties.
To Access United Way’s 2-1-1:
- Simply dial 2-1-1 or 912.651.7730
- Click here to access 2-1-1 Online Database
Other 2-1-1 Resources:
- Agency/Program Information Form
- Agency Update Instructions
- United Way 2-1-1 Online Database Inclusion Policy
- United Way 2-1-1 flyer (English Version)
- United Way 2-1-1 flyer (Spanish Version)
- Download 2013 monthly report
- Download 2012 monthly report
- Download 2011 monthly report
For further information, please call 2-1-1 or 912.651.7730, or email email@example.com
© 2013 United Way of the Coastal Empire. All Rights Reserved