United Way 2-1-1
The mission of United Way 2-1-1 is to provide area citizens with a streamlined process of getting health and human services information and the opportunity to donate goods and to volunteer services by using one easy to remember phone number (2-1-1).
You can speak with a live, knowledgeable, trained operator who can refer you to community services that are available to meet your needs. United 2-1-1 is available Monday thru Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Translation service is available for over 50 languages. All calls are confidential, and give you the opportunity to ask questions and get answers.
United Way 2-1-1 serves Bryan, Chatham, Effingham, Glynn, Liberty and McIntosh Counties.
To Access United Way’s 2-1-1:
- Simply dial 2-1-1 or 912.651.7730
- Click here to access 2-1-1 Online Database
Other 2-1-1 Resources:
- Agency/Program Information Form
- Agency Update Instructions
- United Way 2-1-1 Online Database Inclusion Policy
- United Way 2-1-1 flyer (English)
- United Way 2-1-1 flyer (Spanish)
- Download 2014 monthly report
For further information, please call 2-1-1 or 912.651.7730, or email email@example.com
© 2016 United Way of the Coastal Empire. All Rights Reserved